Sunday 18 March 2012


Spring is all go here in the UK. The grass is looking much greener and full of yellow and white as the daffodils, primrose and snow drops poke through and come into bloom. The cherry blossom and Hawthorne is all go too, with the magnolia not far behind.
A week ago I was leaving Aberystwyth with the crocus's up round the bottoms of the trees along with the yellow daffodils and white snowdrops the only sign of spring. However in Pontypridd the cherry blossom and magnolia was out along with all the daffodils. Then up near craven arms, cherry blossom and Hawthorne were everywhere you looked. Daffodils were rife too. Last night i saw a beautiful white bull calf, who would be with me on the train back to aber if I knew I could get away with it. today I have seen so many lambs including some of my favorite colours, all black, black spotted and brown spotted. I always did love the colour of an animal and its character over its breading.
Spring has got me crocheting in browns, creams, greens and yellow. Spring is most definitely here and its won't be long before the full vibrant colour of summer is here. Oestra is the next holiday here and I will be decorating and crafting in yellow and light greens showing the promise and warmth of summer to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment